Photo by Ian Schneider on Unsplash
Professional Development and Course Quality/Delivery
The workgroup promotes professional development and quality course design in online education across the state.
- Reduce online student dropout rates and increase student completion rates by promoting quality course design and professional development for online instruction.
- Support faculty and staff participation in a variety of professional development opportunities.
- Collaborate on statewide license for Quality Matters.
- Support faculty use of this nationally recognized model for course design standards, professional development, and peer review system.
ITC Leadership Academy
OCCDLA supports participation in the annual ITC Leadership Academy by offering scholarship opportunities for members. If you are interested in attending this professional development event, please review the scholarship page for more information.
- Applying the QM Rubric workshop (APPQMR)
- Improving Your Online Course workshop (IYOC)
- QM Success Stories
- Course design guidance
- Peer review opportunities
Opportunities to participate at special eLearning conferences
Greg Kaminski – Portland Community College (Workgroup Facilitator)
Michael Weissenfluh – Tillamook Bay Community College
Darci Adolf – Oregon Coast Community College
Jessica Winans – Linn-Benton Community College
David Snell – Rogue Community College
Cat Schleichert – Mount Hood Community College
Kirsten Horning – Clatsop Community College
David Plotkin – Council of Instructional Administrators, Clackamas Community College
Beth Hale – Chemeketa Community College
LeAnne Mulroney – Treasure Valley Community College
DW Wood – Clackamas Community College
Jen Sacklin – Lane Community College
Layli Liss – Chemeketa Community College