Photo by Denise Jans on Unsplash
Open Educational Resources
The Open Educational Resources Workgroup promotes the use of open educational resources projects to lower material costs for students.
- Increase student retention and access to education.
- Support a coordinator of open educational library services who will increase the adoption of open educational resources at community colleges in Oregon by working directly with libraries and faculty.
- OpenOregon.org Website
- On-demand training videos for faculty training including basics, open licensing and library resources.
- Webinars for adapting and authoring open educational resources.
- OER workshops and conferences at Oregon community colleges.
- Monthly online workgroup meetings.
Amy Hofer – Statewide OER Coordinator, Linn-Benton Community College (Workgroup Facilitator)
Kevin Steeves – Lane Community College
Sarah Miller – Tillamook Bay Community College
Darci Adolf – Oregon Coast Community College
Beth Hale – Chemeketa Community College
Loraine Schmitt – Portland Community College
Cat Schleichert – Mount Hood Community College
Mike Winston – Southwestern Community College
Veronica Vold – Open Oregon/Linn Benton Community College