Photo by Denise Jans on Unsplash
Open Educational Resources
The Oregon Community College Distance Learning Association (OCCDLA) supports a strategic goal to increase access to education by reducing costs through the use of OER and low-cost materials.
- Increase student retention and access to education.
- Support a coordinator of open educational library services who will increase the adoption of open educational resources at community colleges in Oregon by working directly with libraries and faculty.
- Open Oregon Educational Resources Website
- On-demand training videos for faculty training including basics, open licensing and library resources.
- Webinars for adapting and authoring open educational resources.
- OER workshops and conferences at Oregon community colleges.
- Oregon guidelines on sharing open courses from the LMS.