ITC LEADERSHIP ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIPS
Planning for the future and motivating a team to join you along the way, are the hallmarks of a successful leader. The Instructional Technology Council Leadership Academy Incorporates hands-on and scenario-based experiences under the guidance of nationally recognized eLearning champions. The Leadership Academy builds on the American Association of Community College’s six designated leadership competencies to expand leadership skills. Participants will return to campus with an individual learning and leadership plan.
Up to two awards will be made from the pool of applicants based on the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently employed at an Oregon Community College during the ITC Leadership Academy
- Be affiliated with online education and engaged in leadership activities at their college
- Willing to present on the experience at an upcoming OCCDLA meeting
- One award per college, per year
Applicants should be prepared to submit their application materials and nomination letters to OCCDLA by mid-April. Specific details will be emailed to the OCCDLA membership each year. Successful applicants will be notified once selections are made. Recipients are required to fill out and process the separate ITC application and register for the Academy by the date specified in the application materials. The scholarship award is contingent upon acceptance to the Academy by ITC representatives.
The selection committee will be coordinated by the co-chairs and will includeOCCDLA members. The committee will select recipients and notify all applicants of the status of their application.
Expenses for the award are not to exceed $2000. The scholarship includes:
- Airfare allowance
- Registration fee with most meals included
- Lodging (3 days) at the conference hotel
- Incidentals (such as taxes, ground transportation, and airport fees)
Recipients are responsible for costs beyond the cap. If the recipient intends to seek reimbursements beyond the scholarship from his/her college, please verify beforehand that the college will support this.
Click here to access the online application form.
Email nomination letters