Photo by Ian Schneider on Unsplash
Professional Development and Course Quality/Delivery
The workgroup promotes professional development and quality course design in online education across the state.
- Reduce online student dropout rates and increase student completion rates by promoting quality course design and professional development for online instruction.
- Support faculty and staff participation in a variety of professional development opportunities.
- Collaborate on statewide license for Quality Matters.
- Support faculty use of this nationally recognized model for course design standards, professional development, and peer review system.
- Applying the QM Rubric workshop (APPQMR)
- Improving Your Online Course workshop (IYOC)
- QM Success Stories
- Course design guidance
- Peer review opportunities
Opportunities to participate at special eLearning conferences
- NW eLearn
- Instructional Technology Council
- Quality Matters
- Online Learning Consortium
Greg Kaminski – Portland Community College (Workgroup Facilitator)
Michael Weissenfluh – Tillamook Bay Community College
Darci Adolf – Oregon Coast Community College
Jessica Winans – Linn-Benton Community College
David Snell – Rogue Community College
Cat Schleichert – Mount Hood Community College
Kirsten Horning – Clatsop Community College
David Plotkin – Council of Instructional Administrators, Clackamas Community College
Beth Hale – Chemeketa Community College
LeAnne Mulroney – Treasure Valley Community College
DW Wood – Clackamas Community College