Open Education Resources Workgroup members work on projects to lower material costs for students by promoting the use of open educational resources.
- OpenOregon.org Website
- On-demand training videos for faculty training including basics, open licensing and library resources.
- Links to webinars on adapting and authoring open educational resources.
- OER workshops and conferences at Oregon community colleges.
- Monthly online workgroup meetings.
- Goal: Increase student retention and access to education.
- Process: Support a coordinator of open educational library services who will increase the adoption of open educational resources at community colleges in Oregon by working directly with libraries and faculty.
Steve Smith – Linn-Benton Community College
Michael Weissenfluh – Tillamook Bay Community College
Kevin Steeves – Lane Community College
Ian Coronado – Lane Community College
Darci Adolf – Oregon Coast Community College
Beth Hale – Chemeketa Community College
Bruce Kauss – Blue Mountain Community College
Loraine Schmitt – Portland Community College
DW Wood – Clackamas Community College
Rod Keller – Council of Instructional Administrators, Southwestern Oregon Community College
Cat Schleichert – Mount Hood Community College
Josh Ogle – Rogue Community College
Christina Trunnell – OCCLA, Treasure Valley Community College
Alba Scholz – Chemeketa Community College
Amy Hofer – Statewide OER Coordinator, Linn-Benton Community College